Blotchy legs
Last week I noticed a mark on the inside of my leg.  The following day it became quite red.  The next day there were more red blotchy marks on the inside of the other leg.  Then yesterday they were behind my knees.  They are not sore or itchy.  Any ideas.
This could be due to a non-specific dermatitis.The sudden appearance of a widespread blotchy rash is quite common. It is often due to a virus infection.

Many viruses can cause a rash, sometimes associated with other symptoms such as fever, cough, etc. Many of these rashes are 'non specific'. This means the doctor cannot say which virus is the culprit, but that some virus is a likely cause.

Virus rashes vary in shape and size. However, they often appear as blotchy red spots. Commonly they affect most of the body. Sometimes they appear dramatically without any other sign.

Usually the rash disappears without trace.There is no specific treatment for the rash itself. If it is associated with other symptoms then the underlying condition should be treated.

If it doe not subside in a week to ten days then maybe you you should consider getting it investigated further.
ref:http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23068852/
Thank you for your quick and reasuring reply.
I have the same problem. BUT REALY BAD. Have you figured out whats wrong?