Dermatology Expert Forum
Blotchy non-itch rash on inside of legs/knees

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

I've had this rash for awhile now, nothing seems to work with it, and undiagnosed. I see a dermatologist and had an allergic patch test done, with negative results.  I can post a picture of it. I've been taking dipentum for years (over 10) for crohn's disease which is in remission, never had a rash with it, this has come on over the last 4-5 months. I put a steroidal cream on it after showers. Sometimes it flares up and sometimes it is minimal.. I've been told to stay off all vitamins for 1 month or so and it may have to be biopsied.. It hasn't spread much.  Any ideas about this? I'm over 50.
Welcome to the Dermatology Expert Forum!

Yes, seeing clear pictures of lesions at flaring stage  will help.

In addition, we have several questions:

1. Does any of this lesions feels like a nodule?
2. Has any of lesions ever become opened wound?
3. Do you have any oral changes?

Thank you!

Wishing You Optimal Health,
Dr. Jasmina Jankicevic

A related discussion, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Autoimmune Diseases was started.