Blue lump in bottom lip
Hi all :)  For the past 2 years I've had a blue lump/ball in my lower lip.  If I end up biting/touching it, it get's much bigger.  I was just wondering what this bump could be.  Thanks :)

Without examination, it is difficult to confirm a diagnosis, but from your description it looks like a mucocele. It is a rubbery, bubblelike painless swelling. It is usually inside the lower lip, under the tongue or the inside of mouth and caused mainly by biting the lips or trauma during eating of food.

Usually it goes away on its own. But if it does not, then corticosteroid injections and surgical removal by scalpel or laser are done by a dermatologist. It then has to be differentiated from other mucocutaneous lesions also. Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing. Kind regards.