Body Sores from generic Viagra

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Body Sores from generic Viagra

I was using generic viagra for about two years (from India). I started getting ugly sores, 1 or two at a time, that started out as itchy bumps and would last about a month or more. several got infected and grew to about a quarter in size. Sores were very red and ugly. Dermatologists (3) could find nothing wrong. likewise an infectous diease doctor. On a hunch, I stopped using the product and the sores stopped appearing. I tried again about 3 month ago and the sores are back, but not quite severe. Can the generic viagra be the culprit as I suspect. also taking a lot of standard vitamins which I had stopped taking for a while.
Tags: Viagra, sores
Since the sores appear after you use generic Viagra, so you can be allergic to any of the constituents of the capsule/ tablet ( like the shell of the capsule). It is advisable to stop using generic Viagra and take it only after a prescription from your doctor.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.