Boil like pimples
I have boil like pimples, very small and when i squeeze them clear liquid came out (just a little liquid) and then they get red and bigger. they dont itch and is spreading down.. they are right below my belly button any ideas would help and what can i do to get rid of them.  also been about a month should i see a doc?

This could be a sebaceous cyst or a folliculitis. Folliculitis or inflammation of the hair follicle may present as pimple-like lesions that commonly resolves on its own and recurs A sebaceous cyst, on the other hand,  is a closed sac or cyst below the surface of the skin that has a lining that resembles the uppermost part of a hair follicle and fills with a fatty white, semi-solid material called sebum. They are more common in hairier areas, where in cases of long duration they could result in hair loss on the skin surface immediately above the cyst.

Are there other signs or symptoms present? It would be best to have this evaluated by your doctor for proper diagnosis. A complete medical history and physical examination are important.

Take care and regards.