Boil on left breast with 4 pussing holes

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I've always had a skin problem with boils almost my whole life, but 2 months ago I got a boil on my left breast right next to my nipple.. At first it was really tiny but after 2 weeks it got bigger and started hurting. I thought that it might just heal itself but as the weeks went on it started to create a hole in the middle and started pussing. I tried keeping a warm cloth on it too see if it might go on down but it never did.. So now I have 4 pussing holes, and it aces and it really hurts. I finally made a doctor appointment but its a week and a half away and I really dont want to wait to find out whats going on anymore.. Does anyone have any idea what I should do or what can heal it.. Im only 17 and Im very scared that it might be breast cancer.. HELP
Hidradenitis suppurativa.