Boils in my Arm Pit?!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Boils in my Arm Pit?!

7996769?1338273377
I have been getting boils in my arm pit since high school. I contracted staph about 2 years ago, my doctor said that it was probably due to the boils I got under my arm pit and cross contamination. I have still been getting boils under my arm. I think a lot of it has to do with me being large breasted. My bras tend to enhance the boils, summer is a bummer! Add heat, bra rubbing, and sweat ... I get HUGE boils ... They get sore, swollen, and I am sick of it! When they do go away, they leave ugly holes and scars! Sometimes they even permanently discolor the old site. Is there any help out there at all for this?
Possibly 'Hidradenitis suppurativa'- stage1.Clindamycin creme is useful but you must consult your doc before using. ok?
I looked this up and it ALL sounds very familiar ... I do not think my stage has progressed beyond a stage 2 ... But I am going to recommend this to my doctor and try some of the supplements over the counter until I can see my dermatologist. Thank you so much .. I have been wondering about this for 2 years!