Boils in my nose

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Boils in my nose

Hi! I got a boil inside of my left nostril about two months ago and got it drained at the doctors office.  Now, I seem to have another one forming in my other nostril! Is this normal, or better yet, what causes this? Thanks!
In case of boil inside the nose which is infection of the hair follicle inside the nose, it takes its own course for a week or so in healing and no treatment may be required. Apply warm moist compresses three or four times a day over the tender area. This will help to bring the boil to a head and encourage easy drainage.

Along with the warm compresses, you can take OTC pain killers and a course of antibiotics if the causative agent is bacteria.If the symptoms persist then pls consult a dermatologist as incision and drainage may be needed.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.
Thank you for the advice, I have a badhabit of trying to drain them immediately and that makes it worse.  I will do what you said and I doubt I'll have any more problems! Thanks!