Boils on my 4 yr old's buttocks
My son again has a boil on his buttocks.  The last one was huge and after it finally burst, peroxide seemed to heal it, but not without quite the scar.  Why would he keep getting these.  The last was on his lower butt and this one is between his butt crack?  
I think you might want to take him to the doctor for that..I read about something called pilonidal cysts that need to be treated to make sure they drain completely, and although it could be something different since he's so young, you'd probably want to see a pediatrician since they keep happening. medicinenet.com's article on boils says they usually happen after sitting for a long time, like on trips. Hope it gets better.
Thanks for the response.  I actually took him to his pediatrician yesterday  morning, but he is on vacation this week, so ended up taking him to Urgent Care last night and ends up he has a Staph infection.  They don't think it's MRSA, thank God, but they did swab it to send to lab.  They gave me antibiotic and I have to follow up with the pediatrician in 2 weeks to make sure the Staph has not colonized in his nasal passages.