Boils
I suffer with large boils at least 2-4 times a year on my rear end and face.  I currently have a boil on my jawline and went to see my Dermatologist today, who refused to lance it because she said it was "firm" and nothing will come out. I was given antibiotics and a return appt. for 2 weeks. I have found out that boils come from infected hair follicles. What can I do to get rid of a boil ASAP?
Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection.
Please keep the area clean and apply some warm compresses and topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics or excision and drainage may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.