Boils
I don't know IF these are even boils; but I keep getting them....For say; the past year. I have pics. They don't hurt or have pus on them. They are just... "Pink." No itchiness either.
It can be due to irritated hair follicles due to folliculitis skin. Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.