Brachioradial pruritis
I am new to BRP and have not yet had a diagnosis as we are trying to confirm that my itching is not caused by my meds.  I have used Bio-freeze as well as other people and it does help.  My doc has prescribed Epaderm just to make sure it's not extreme dry sky and it helps a bit but not much. I am going to try Capsaicin as I really don't believe the itch is based in the skin.  I have chronic neck problems so I think BRP is a likely culprit.
The main cause of BRP is not known but there is evidence to suggest that BRP may arise in the nervous system. BRP may be attributed to a neuropathy, such as chronic cervical radiculopathy.

No cure has been found.The only thing that seems to help most sufferers is the application of ice to the area until the itch is diminished. Other treatments include cooling lotions like those containing camphor or menthol,capsacain or local anesthetic creams,amitriptyline and gabapentin tablets and electrical cutaneous nerve field stimulation.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I had this and now it's gone. I did three things differently. I started taking yoga, awesome in so many ways. I started taking magnesium. And lastly but I think most important is I stopped my arm exposure to the sun. I am either wearing really light long sleeves or using sunblock 50+, always. So far so good and it's the end of June.