Breaking out in itchy red bumps that are spreading.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

It started a little bit on my chest and my vagina/bikini line area..In which it is breaking out the worst and def spreading, without itching. I have noticed its spreading around my navel, and getting worse on my chest. Its also getting on my legs and arms. Its starting to itch and I feel warm/ kinda flustered. I also have a sore throat and Im coughing constantly. I thought it might be an allergic reaction to my body wash I just tried. The bumps are mostly dry and blotchy some bigger than others but its defenaitley itchy and not going away. Any idea what this may be or if it is indeed my body wash? I assumed that because after the shower I took it was worse and Its a new product I tried. I have never had this happen. The other thing I was wondering is if it could be latez or some kind of infection. I have been taking benadryl.