Breasts Itching Only Right Side .

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Breasts Itching Only Right Side .

Hi My Name Is Jocelyn , I am 14 years old , and I am still a virgin . My breast itches and its only the right one . around my nipple I have like pimples or something . And they itch a lot , they also at times hurt randomly . I am scared it that it may be some kind of disease . Please if anyone knows what this is may you please comment or let me know ? thank you ! . c:
It can be dermatitis (atopic, contact, allergic), heat rash or excessive sweating causing sweat dermatitis.

You may try calamine lotion on the rash. You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste applied directly to wet skin after bathing. For the itching take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin.

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you and I will try doing the things you said .