Bright Redness on head of penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Bright Redness on head of penis

So i had unprotected oral sex 28 days ago and as of right now..and a week after my sexual encounter i had problems when i urinate..it would burn after i urinate.....its been three weeks( almost a month) and recently my penis head is extremely red.....it doesnt burn nor itch...also the head of my penis looks dry and wrinkled....and my testicles ache at times, and it makes me wonder if its related.....i dont know what do.....i researched penile thrush...and it linked with HIV...so im a little scared at the moment...
It can be due to fungal infection of the penis head or balanoposthitis. Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, please don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. In case the symptoms persist then please consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.