Broken Blood Vessels on Penis?
I have a serious question about my penis. I bought a vibrating massage tool for my neck. I used it on my penis while erect, and I ejaculated. Later on that day, I noticed what it look like to be blood vessels that bursted. It looks like an STD but the blood-like skin is on the inside of my penis. It's very bright red. Do you think without using any sort of friction just vibrating until an orgasm can cause vessels to break on the penis?? I'd also like to add that there isn't any raised part of the redness. It's on the inside of the skin. More like a bruise but bright red. I feel no pain whatsoever. Can someone please help me??
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be due to trauma which could have caused breakage of capillaries lying just below the surface. Do not cause any further injury till the lesion has healed, which should take about 5-7 days. The discoloration may persist for a fortnight and change colors as the haemoglobin pigment undergoes changes.

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the spot persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.
Thanks Kindd for the answers.. The weird thing is, that the redness is underneath the skin. I tried rubbing off the redness, and I can't. But capillaries and or blood vessels can be popped or burst due to an erection??
The blood vessels can be broken due to friction rub or by the trauma caused to the delicate skin of the penis due to the vibrator.Try the previously stated treatment and if the symptoms persist then pls consult a dermatologist.

Hello, today I check it again, and it seems to be fading away. Not too red anymore. Still no pain. Okay, I have a question. Are these the characteristics of any sort of STD? I mean if it were an STD would it be outside of the skin? Or can STD lesions be inside of the skin as well??
STD’s can present as plaques,papules(raised and above the skin)or even ulcers(syphilis)which invade the deeper layers of the skin. As I have mentioned earlier, they don’t sound like a STD but like rash due to broken capillaries or friction rub which is causing these symptoms. Try the treatment stated before and the rash will be ok in a few days.

I hope that helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. kind regards.

Hello. Thanks for all your advice and taking my mind off of STD(s) The redness is going away. There's just a little bit more. Not much. I'd say by tomorrow it will go back to normal. Now when you say ulcers, do ulcers hurt?? Have pain?
Okay, Jake your symptoms sound just like what happened to my boyfriend after he and I had intercourse tonight.  His penis looked bruised, but the redness was under the skin.  He has no pain but the blotchy redness is unsightly.

Did the redness/bruising you experienced go away? Did it happen again?
Hi, I've had something similar to this but I have more than one.  They are small no pain and on the areas of my penis that get the most friction when masturbating.  Some are slightly raised and others not. I've had them basically since I started masturbating when I was 12 or 13.
Hello
I have a problem too. Some time ago(6-8 months) a purple spot appeard on the "crown" of my penis near to a big blood vessel on the right side.I think is a burst blood vessel but is looking the same since it appeared.I'm a bit worried about it so please recommend me something to treat this.
Hello
I have a similar bump on the outer edge of the head of my penis. This is strange, but it has been there for about 6 years and is basically unchanged. I got it checked after it happened and then again about a year later and each time they told me it was probably a popped vessel. I would not even know it was there if it was not visible. It is the same color as the surrounding skin and is the same in every other respect besides that is it protruding a bit. There is a darker color under the bump but not the bump itself. They told me to put heat on it, but that did nothing. Should I go and get it checked out again? Is it possible for a vessel to heal and leave a bump?
I have a problem. Recently i believe I bursted a blood vessel on my penis and i have been freaking out. I feel as if my penis has become a bit numb and it is mostly in the "head". Underneath it where the blood vessel ends on the "head", it is starting to become purple. Maybe it's all in my mind but i hope it cures naturally knowing that broken blood vessels cure on their own. Also, i have'nt been able to have an erection. I'm hoping it all has to do with the broken blood vessel and not enough blood flowing through the penis. Please Help! What should i do?
I am 15 and haven't been able to have a full erection for about 8 months. Fromseptember 10 to December 10 I could not have an erection at all. Now from January 11 to now I can only have half an erection and I have huge deep veins that pop out, I also have a split vein where it looks like there's a whole in the vein. What can I do for treatment???
hello, i have noticed that on the right side of my penis head right on the rim there is a small redness on it. it is painless, does not itch at all. its been there for i would say a month maybe a little longer. sometimes when i look at it the redness isnt that bad, and some days it just gets a little bit more red. im wondering if it is just friction fro masturbating alot. and its a broken vessel. very concerned.
Hello, I'm 18 years of age and i have a blood penis. Can any1 help me with it.
My husband told me he caught his penis in his zipper five weeks ago on June fourth - and the round circle on the head of his penis is still there.. If this was caused by a zipper would it have healed by now? It had scabbed and was very red when he initially told me it happened - but I'm worried. I'm 6 months pregnant - but have no spots to think its an STD and he's lying but I took a picture of it. I put hydrocortisone cream on it today. Hopefully that works.. Otherwise I'm making him go to the dr
A month ago I bough a $400 Hydro max extreme hydro pump for penis enlargement. Well, omg it's really something and enlarge it certainly does. But hundreds of tiny red dots are appearing like a rash under the skin. I was warned that this can happen if you over do it, but couldn't help myself as using  it feels so good, you just don't want to take it off. Your only meant to use it for max 20 minutes in shower but I fill it up from sink and watch TV etc with it on for up to an hour.hence the blood capillaries. Look it's an amazing product I haven't got anything bad to say about it, and is quickly adding length and girth, I wasn't small to start with, so when I take it off after an extended period I'm massive. I use it every day. But I've over done it and I've damaged capillaries under the surface of my exterior skin. No diagnosis needed here. Can anyone recommend an ointment. And when it clears up can I just go for it again and then go back to the ointment when it comes back. Cause I'm going for 8-9 inches, I'm on a mission here.. And how bad could it get if I just ignore it and sacrifice aesthetics for size. I mean they don't look at it anyway, and if some chick asks about the rash I'll just tell her about the pump. It's not the end of the world as long as he works fine right...
I wroke up this morning and my penis was black & blue I did not masturbate  for while now will it go back to normal
Hello
Idont have a broken vessel, my problem is a littel more complicated. I would like to know how to uncloug it. Im not getting no flow to my penis. Help me please!