Broken blood vessel on penis
I noticed a pain on my penis, Saw what looks like a broken blood vessel, woke up the last three days with an extremly hard erection,could this have caused the blood vessel to break?The vein is dark red, almost purple and about quarter inch long, Is it better to apply ice or heat? Could this be a blood clot?
May be an irritation induced reaction must have settled by now.
It could have been caused by breakage of capillaries lying just below the surface. Do not cause any further injury till the lesion has healed, which should take about 5-7 days. The discoloration may persist for a fortnight and change colors as the haemoglobin pigment undergoes changes.

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the spot persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.

I seem to have a capillary that is enlarged on penis head and it looks like a blood blister or small mole in size. How do i fix it and reduce its size so my penis looks normal again. Afraid of getting intimate due to this issue. Do I need to see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon to fix this ?

HELP !! :)