Broken vessels around eye..I think
Hi guys. Recently I noticed I have two little red dots on each eye (around the area where the socket meets the upper cheek bone, closest to the temple) They weren't there yesterday and I was wondering if my new exfoliater caused them? Its a little silicone pad with little bumps on it, it seemed gentle enough. Will they go away on their own? and is there anything I can do to prevent this in the future?
It can be due to dermatitis or chafing due to the exfoliator. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products or the exfoliator at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful.If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.