Brown Discoloration and Itchiness on Chest
At the age of 13 a brown discoloration started to appear on my chest.  It has grown in spurts since that age (I am now 24) and now covers a large portion of my upper chest.  From what I can tell, I get acne-like bumps on my chest that I've recently noted to itch all day long, then the bumps smoothen out and keep a dark brown color.  I feel that recently the discoloration has begun to spread more and the itchiness is bothersome.  I had a biopsy taken 10 years ago or so and they did nothing (I do not remember the diagnosis, if any, because it was so long ago).  About a year ago I went to a Dermatologist who thought it may be a fungus, but the medicince I was given did not work and I no longer have insurance to go back.  I've attached a photo and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

-Chris
It can be a fungal infection or eczema. I would suggest a repeat biopsy of the skin scrapings as treatment is different for both and confirmation of the diagnosis has to be done. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

ive got brownish looking patches that started on shoulders and arms now it spred all over my back.. my sister has it but tells me to put make up on, it works for her she said because of the moisturiser in it but there has got to be a propper explination.  PLEASE HELP :(