Brown Fingertips
My son's fingertips have been turning brown.  We went to see two dermatologies and they have both been stumped as to what it is.  They think its something he is alergit too that he touches everyday.  Has anyone seen this before or has any suggestions on what I should do?  or who I should go see?
Apart from contact dermatitis another possibility that comes to my mind is vascular disorder . Color changes in fingertips is one of the commonest symptom of vascular disorders. Color Doppler of the blood vessels, MRI angiography and arteriography may be done to confirm the diagnosis. My sincere advice would be to consult a vascular surgeon.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

I have this same thing going on on my right hand. It's my index, middle and ring finger. The darkest one is my index finger. I've been wondering what's wrong. It sort of comes and goes in the past few years. Now I'm worried!
Jennifer