Brown Skin Spots
I've had spots of pale brown patches on my chest sort of like freckles but not. They have been there sinceI was a child, so I know it isn't age spots (maybe a fungus( but it doesn't spread. Any ideas what this could be?
From the symptoms they sound like freckles or lentigo. Lentigo is a small, sharply circumscribed, pigmented macule surrounded by normal-appearing skin. Both these conditions are harmless.
You cannot remove them at home.Cryosurgery using liquid nitrogen and laser are the main treatment modalities. I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.