Brown Spots on Penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Brown Spots on Penis

15 male circumcised .i have a brown spot on the right middle side of my penis. i have had it for 3 years now. it goes from the top center down the right side to the bottom center. it is about 1 inch long. after 3 years i have noticed now that this is happening on the left side.
i have never had sex so this cant be an std. does anyone know what this is???? i think it may be from masturbation but i am not sure. any creams you know that could get rid of spots or has anyone had similar symptoms as mine and could explain whats happening?
hi,
like iv said in other comments i think what you are saying is related to me , its like a small circle or brown skin with small white pimples on the surface and its a little raised mine is found near the top of the penis not on the actaull penis but on the lower side of the forskin! its annoying and i wont to know what it is before i do have sex because if it is a std or somet stupid i wouldnt wont her to catch it off me!
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers