Brown Spots on Soles of Feet
Hi, I'm a 22 year old bi-racial woman with light to medium brown skin. I've always had four moles on my feet which because my coloring are very dark, nearly black, one on the tope of each foot and one of the sole. However, recently I've been getting quite a few odd brown spots appearing. I think it began with one a couple months ago and I thought it was the remnants of a splinter I had, but I couldn't pull anything out. Now there is about 15-20, they are all different sizes from like a pinprick to the size of a pencil's erasers and some look lighter like they're deeper under the skin and some darker and more consolidated. They're only on the sole of my left foot which is odd because two years ago I began getting reoccurring eczema patches on my right foot. I admittedly have not always been the greatest about sun protection but i don't often sun my feet barefoot. These spots are flat and I haven't experienced any pain with them. Any idea of what they could be? I'm concerned they could be cancerous or worms, though all the pictures on worms entering feet seem more textured than these.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
From the symptoms it can be lichen planus, keratoderma, plantar nevi or freckles. Lichen planus consists of flat-topped lilac or violet spots a few millimeters in diameter on the skin.

Please get it examined from a dermatologist as confirmation of diagnosis needs to be done first.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.