Dermatology Community
Brown Spots on Soles of Feet
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Brown Spots on Soles of Feet

Hi, I'm a 22 year old bi-racial woman with light to medium brown skin. I've always had four moles on my feet which because my coloring are very dark, nearly black, one on the tope of each foot and one of the sole. However, recently I've been getting quite a few odd brown spots appearing. I think it began with one a couple months ago and I thought it was the remnants of a splinter I had, but I couldn't pull anything out. Now there is about 15-20, they are all different sizes from like a pinprick to the size of a pencil's erasers and some look lighter like they're deeper under the skin and some darker and more consolidated. They're only on the sole of my left foot which is odd because two years ago I began getting reoccurring eczema patches on my right foot. I admittedly have not always been the greatest about sun protection but i don't often sun my feet barefoot. These spots are flat and I haven't experienced any pain with them. Any idea of what they could be? I'm concerned they could be cancerous or worms, though all the pictures on worms entering feet seem more textured than these.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!