Brown bumps on shaft of penis
I was trying to figure out what the marks on my boy friends shaft of his penis. He has been freaking out about them. He has multiple light and dark brown bumps on his penis. from the middle to the bottom. mostly on the side and bottom. I would like to know what they are. Is it a sexually transmitted disease or something we need to worry about?
From the symptoms if the brown bumps are flat spots then it can be penile macules or freckle but if the brown spots are raised bumps then the possibility of seborrheic keratosis and genital warts has to be ruled out. Warts are tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person.

I feel that you should consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.