Brown spots appearing all over lower abdomen
I have spots showing up all over my lower abdomen and they are not fading.  They started with two large spots with one being just below my navel and another large one just below that. Other smaller ones began to appear shortly thereafter on my right side (5 of them) an now I have 3 on my left abdomen.  The lowest large spot is sensitive, but none of these spots itch.  What could this possibly be?
From the symptoms they can be pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and itching. Topical and oral steroids are needed. Water, sweat, and soap may cause irritation and should be avoided in the disease. Topical zinc oxide and calamine lotion are useful for pruritus.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have a two small circular moles or light brown blemishes with slight bump, but they don't itch or irritate. I don't eat healthy or exercise like I use to and smoked pot for a long period of time. I'm just wondering if this is a sign of skin cancer or some type of fungal or bacterial? Cancer does go on both sides of the family is this something to be concerned about?