Brown spots on back
Dear Dr.
I am 64 Years old Asian(Indian) women.  I have recently relocated from Tampa,FL to
Atlanta,GA.  I have no family history of skin cancer or cancer in general.  This winter I have seen three flat(in the same area), brown burn type looking spots with loose(on the brown spot) skin  on my back.  The spots are not numerous (or frickels).

There are two spots in the middle of my back with about 1-1.5cm in diameter and one elongated spot at the back waist area.
The same type of spot was seen during last winter in the middle of the back.  
It got very light during summer and flat looking without any loose skin or itchyness.

I am not sure if it is bacterial, fungal infection or it is burn due to
heavy duty winter cloths and usage of gas heater.  For all three spots, one in the
middle is itchy but not extremly as eczema.

Currently, I am cleaning the spot twice daily with hydrogen peroxide and apply "Burnheal"
cream containing Silver Sulfadiazine-1% and Chlorhexidine Gluconate-0.2% antimicrobial.
What can I do to help my condition ?   Thank you very much for your help.
sounds like seborrheic keratosis.  tretonoin (retin-a) will get rid of it in a few weeks.  Ask your doctor for a prescription