Brown spots on the soles of both feet
I have several brown spots on soles of both my feet.  I dont recall a time when they were not there as an adult. The do not hurt & there are different sizes & many. What could it be?  I am an African-American woman.
From the symptoms they can be plantar nevi or lentigo. If you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked for plantar melanoma if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.