Bruise in Armpit???

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Bruise in Armpit???

This is now the second or third time I have noticed a random bruise in my armpit (it is greenish/grey in color) probably the size of a quarter and faint. This time the bruise has lasted almost 2 weeks though, under my left side. It does not hurt nor is tender to touch- the area around the armpit doesn't hurt either. I haven't done any physical activity etc that would make me have a bruise there.

I am a healthy 28yr old female. The only health issue I have are some heart conditions (PFO, arrhythmia, mitral valve prolapse). I typically take aspirin everyday as a blood thinner so I am prone to bruises however I haven't taken it recently. Also, this bruise seems much different than most.  

Any thoughts?!
Anemia and deficiency of vitamins C, K, B12, or folic acid are the common causes of easy bruisability.Try taking iron tablets and multivitamins for some days and see if the symptoms improve.

If the symptoms do not improve, get yourself evaluated by a physician and look out for SLE, bone marrow disorders, liver diseases or leukemias Anti-clotting (anti-coagulants) medication also can cause increased bruising. So consult your physician before taking Aspirin.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.