Bubble on Head of Penis
I have a bubble at the end of my penis right where the urethra is.  It looks like a thin, membranous, fluid filled sac.  It's been there for many years now, but it doesn't cause me any discomfort.  However, I've noticed noone else seems to have this bubble.  Is this normal to have?  What should I do about it?

This could be - pearly penile papules or fordyce spots. You would need to consult your doctor for a confirmed diagnosis.

'Pearly penile papules are multiple, small (about 1-3mm) papules running around the circumference of the crown of the glans penis. They typically develop in men aged 20 to 40, and around 10 per cent of all men are affected. They may be mistaken for warts, are not infectious and require no treatment.'

'Fordyce spots are small (1-5mm) bright red or purple papules that can appear on the glans, shaft or scrotum and usually affect younger men. They may occur as a solitary lesion, but frequently appear in crops of 50 to 100. They are painless and not itchy, but may cause embarrassment because of their appearance, or a fear that they might be sexually transmitted. '

Let us know if you need any further information.

Post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards.
No, that's not what the person above is talking about. I have the same issue. It;s a single bubble like shapes at the very tip of the penis near at the urethra.  It's like a bubble with a thin membrane, probably filled with fluid. I've had it for as long as i can remember. I am 21 now. It is certainly not "Pearly penile papules." I know what that is, and it is definitely not that.
I agree with both comments and have the same issue. Now the only option I've been given after getting checked out is having it surgically removed but I would have problems using the bathroom later in life or something like that. No one and no where I ever looked could distinctly tell me what it is. I don't not remember the doctor telling me what it was either. Don't believe he did to be exact.