Bug bites with multiple bruises near bites
6 days ago I woke up in the middle of the night with multiple bug bites 6 bites in all, 1 on back of head, 1 on arm, 2 on left leg, 2 on right leg.  The bites were initially very large welts like when i get bit by mosquitos, and very painful but not itchy, when I got up in the morning they reduced in size significantly but became very itchy, I ended up scratching them till they bled then i stopped. They then became bigger and inflammed for 2 days, and 4 days in i started to notice bruising around my legs, the muscle in the back of my left calf felt sore as if i pulled it, 5 mini bruises near the bites and 3 bruises on bites, and 1 large bruise near a bite seen in pic.  I dont recall ever bumping my knees so i dont know where these bruises are coming from. Today I dont feel sore in the left calf, never had a fever since bitten and feel ok except for stiff neck but that could be due to bad sleeping posture.

Should i be worried?
may have been spider bites. a good idea to get it looked at the Brown recluse spider has a nasty bite if it gets infected you may need an anti biotic...Look round the bed for webs and get area sprayed
hmm.. i thought spiders rarely bite more then once, also there is no pus.  I did find a small red bug the size of a rice bug on my bed and 2 smaller white bugs.  I was checking for bed bugs, although these dont look like bed bugs they are much smaller then what I have seen in pictures.  I could be wrong.
nevermind under a magnifier they look like booklouse
These look like insect or arthropod bite like spider bite. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist. Also use mild soaps and wear cotton clothes.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

.i have the same thing. I'm pretty sure they are seed tick bites as my husband found a bunch on his sock after a hike one day. but I have never had a bite bruise NEXT to the bite. I have serveral with a small bruise about an inch away. The itching doesn't worry me but the bruise makes me wonder if I should go to the doc or not and save on copays.