Bugs that look like lint
I have been infested with tiny pieces of lint that sting when its on my body.  I have marks that looks like someone stuck me with a pin.  I called an exterminator and he said looked like a bed bug, however I don't think that they are.  he charged me $300 to treat my place.  I called him after 2 weeks and said that there were no bugs in my place and that I was panicking.  I got rid of my sofa and bed and have sent almost everything I own for dry cleaning.  I feel sometimes that I am crawling my feet, my hair - my whole body.  My doctor checked my hair and said that there was
nothing there.  It's worse if I'm hot or sweating.  Please help me.

Don't know what to do next.
For such symptoms dermatitis skin and parasthesia should be ruled out. Parasthesias are common in alcoholics and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidismThey can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the tingling is gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

mergellons desease  look it up   the government made this its a man made spore if you look up
I have done all of that.  This is not the case. When I found no help I started my on research.  They are just as described.  They are unknown to the scientific world but provable.  When I allowed one to remain attached to my wrist the infectious disease doctor simply gave up.  I have live specimens and about to record their growth and behavior.  By the end of The year I will report my findings and I did bring mine home with a new garment purchased from a store.
Have had the same thing going on a year now... I think that they may actually be some kind of fungus and not an insect.  Having tests done soon for this, but as always, having it positively identified is another issue.  Doctors have no clue about this thing, and will just lable you as having "delusions of parasitosis", so be careful an do NOT bring in samples or claim that they are 'bugs'.  Rather, explain your symptoms and allow the Dr. to suggest a remedy.  This will no doubt be a waste of your time and money, so doing your own research and finding treatment that works  for you is my suggestion.  Good luck and please share your findings.
Using a magnifying glass look closer.  Some people are allergic to the hairs on their back.  When they touch the skin it burns like a match.  If not removed they burrow their way into the hair shaft and with a chemical that I have not identified yet it is released and the skin closes over the opening where it grows and hatch eggs that are almost microscopic.  Glasses with bifocals can see them.
look into agrobacteria,gmo foods and morgellons.Check out bird mites.org
look into'What on earth are they spraying'   we wre being bombarded by toxins they are spraying from the sir ..
sorry Air
I have been staying in a rehabilitation nursing home I'm on vacomyicin antibiotic I had gotten these little white lint bugs in my ears I have long hair down in middle of butt they are climbing in my hair they bite sting itch what do I do how do I get rid of them please help going in sane over these thing.
It's actually one of the first initial symptoms of Morgellons Disease and it'll eventually be accompanied by even more emotionally, mentally, and physically disturbing symptoms that will definitely make you feel like you just want to die.
The are lint fibers /lint bugs that bite and sting YOU YALL ARE NOT CRAZY i poured liquid lysol in a spray bottle and sprayed it all over and on everything. Clothes,sofa,beds. I also sprayed disinfect spray and foaming lysol cleaner on everything including beds carpet floors . i washed all bedding and clothing in hot water twice make sure you dust sofas and bed frames and spray carpet and wipe down with bleach .THEY CANT SURVIVE IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT KEEP HOUSE/climate cold THIS IS HOW I GOT RIGLD OF THEN
I am very sick and I don't have a right hip at all I just had it removed from the sickness I get very cold even in the hottest climate
Need a treatment before holidays
sounds like Morgellans ..research it ..I believe there is treatment
What is the treatment please do tell I'm not feeling  it at all
There is nothing you can do I'm sorry to say. It's not Morgellans it's a type of apple moth. Look it up it will explain everything. But no one will believe it or help you. The CDC will call you crazy. It's all a huge government cover up. They won't  acknowledge it . Want to know why? Because if the government puts it all out there our country and all the fruit/vegetable exports would come to a crashing hault. No importing countries would want to associate with an infestation of crops and the US would become worthless. But I live next to an orchard and the infestation has begun to cause problems in the bay area and authorities have begun to spray for this reason but they will never admit how big of a problem it really is. Both west and east coasts have discovered that this is a very real problem but the second they admit that these pests are burrowing into human flesh it will become a  worldwide epidemic. A very real population control that unfortunately for the people that suffer from some sort of autoimmune disorders are easily victims and a person can become so infested that it is contagious from skin to skin contact. I have endured unnecessary pain and suffering from this is am being eaten alive from the inside out.  I have proof. I'm not crazy. The pictures that I have are very clear and do not need explanation but the drs won't even look at them and all samples i have brought to my drs were either thrown out or nothing was found even though I took pictures of them before turning them in and it is not all microscopic  you can see it with the naked eye. But yet my tests are fine except that they are not testing for the right things because they think I'm crazy. All I know is that when I die from this i hope that something will be done because I fear my children are infected by this and if they have inherited my autoimmune genetic disorder that their bodies will not be able to fight this new  super breed of parasite. If anyone wants to talk about this topic or would like to see my photos that are so horrific that a Dr actually thought I stole the pics from Google you can contact me at this email address
***@****
I need help!!! I have been infested for atleast six months now. Its getting worse. How do I get rid of these things. And also. Do I tell my roomates
I want to see the pictures I been having the same problems email me @ ***@****
You are not crazy I have been fighting these bugs not for 3 years off and on and the best thing I can tell you is that hot scalding water as hot as you can stand it, bleach or like 99% rubbing alcohol will suffocate these bugs or Epson salt in a hot bath these are the things that work for me avoid things like Vaseline or any kind of jelly like substances being put on your skin somehow I think things like this attract them also make sure that everything you have gets washed in hot water and bleach if permitted. I know that something had to happen soon because these tiny bugs have actually at times made me mentally incapable of believing myself and I get so angry because nobody believes me It's tormenting to me so I can only imagine how your children must feel please use the bleach and alcohol hot water and scrub as hard as you can to be able to get the eggs that have been burrowed in the skin, it's very handy I promise you will find some relief in this it may not last and you'll probably have to redo the process a time or two but you can and will find some relief OK good luck to you and may God bless you and those babies.
I rrally would like to see if I have these same insects I am so relieved to find someone who is experiencing the same issues I don't know what to do about it anymore and ppl think I'm crazy
I would like to c the picture that u have will or can u ever get rid of them or what will u do to get rid of these things I caught  them in the nursing home
How do you know this is what it is?
Hey does this bug look like material lint and at the end of it has hair sticking out like curled up and if you touch it it sticks to you
My father in-law brings mights and the other material lint bugs with snagger hair with him especially his fleamarket stuff they have little hairs that snagg on you once on your skin they burrow in and leave an itchy red line
i am so glad to find out that i am not alone on this, my family has called me crazy they dont visit me and i have wasted hours trying to cure myself, they ask me if im doing drugs. the doctors dont beleive me even with the samples i brought in they immediatly left the room when i talked about it. one thing that has worker for me is ginger powder you bath in it, you can rub it into your skin and you can also drink it. i hope this works and i hope we keep finding remedies to get rid of these pest.
Thank you I will try this I'm really not a fan of ginger I have gastroperisis I had ate drank ginger to take away nausea but I will to get rid of it
No it is real I had just got these things myself a few weeks ago u are not crazy they are real I'm still learning about  them myself
Im just learning myself I have very long hair myself I no they r real Iam very scared i feel them n my hair now I have felt like a fool when I show ppl they have the same answers as everyone else the answers I found are not answer's you want to hear but if you get good news please let me no
i also have been infested with the fuz ball things. they burn, bite and they are inside my hair, it's getting much else now, I have tried everything, been to two dermatologists plus my own doctor but they dismissed it because they couldn't see it. you can't see it because it's in my hair and now under my skin that looks and feels like cottage cheese. I feel it moving a few days at a time, it's driving me crazy! if anyone has found an answer please let me know