Bugs that look like lint
I have been infested with tiny pieces of lint that sting when its on my body.  I have marks that looks like someone stuck me with a pin.  I called an exterminator and he said looked like a bed bug, however I don't think that they are.  he charged me $300 to treat my place.  I called him after 2 weeks and said that there were no bugs in my place and that I was panicking.  I got rid of my sofa and bed and have sent almost everything I own for dry cleaning.  I feel sometimes that I am crawling my feet, my hair - my whole body.  My doctor checked my hair and said that there was
nothing there.  It's worse if I'm hot or sweating.  Please help me.

Don't know what to do next.
For such symptoms dermatitis skin and parasthesia should be ruled out. Parasthesias are common in alcoholics and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidismThey can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the tingling is gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

mergellons desease  look it up   the government made this its a man made spore if you look up
Have had the same thing going on a year now... I think that they may actually be some kind of fungus and not an insect.  Having tests done soon for this, but as always, having it positively identified is another issue.  Doctors have no clue about this thing, and will just lable you as having "delusions of parasitosis", so be careful an do NOT bring in samples or claim that they are 'bugs'.  Rather, explain your symptoms and allow the Dr. to suggest a remedy.  This will no doubt be a waste of your time and money, so doing your own research and finding treatment that works  for you is my suggestion.  Good luck and please share your findings.
look into agrobacteria,gmo foods and morgellons.Check out bird mites.org
look into'What on earth are they spraying'   we wre being bombarded by toxins they are spraying from the sir ..
sorry Air
It's actually one of the first initial symptoms of Morgellons Disease and it'll eventually be accompanied by even more emotionally, mentally, and physically disturbing symptoms that will definitely make you feel like you just want to die.
The are lint fibers /lint bugs that bite and sting YOU YALL ARE NOT CRAZY i poured liquid lysol in a spray bottle and sprayed it all over and on everything. Clothes,sofa,beds. I also sprayed disinfect spray and foaming lysol cleaner on everything including beds carpet floors . i washed all bedding and clothing in hot water twice make sure you dust sofas and bed frames and spray carpet and wipe down with bleach .THEY CANT SURVIVE IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT KEEP HOUSE/climate cold THIS IS HOW I GOT RIGLD OF THEN
sounds like Morgellans ..research it ..I believe there is treatment
There is nothing you can do I'm sorry to say. It's not Morgellans it's a type of apple moth. Look it up it will explain everything. But no one will believe it or help you. The CDC will call you crazy. It's all a huge government cover up. They won't  acknowledge it . Want to know why? Because if the government puts it all out there our country and all the fruit/vegetable exports would come to a crashing hault. No importing countries would want to associate with an infestation of crops and the US would become worthless. But I live next to an orchard and the infestation has begun to cause problems in the bay area and authorities have begun to spray for this reason but they will never admit how big of a problem it really is. Both west and east coasts have discovered that this is a very real problem but the second they admit that these pests are burrowing into human flesh it will become a  worldwide epidemic. A very real population control that unfortunately for the people that suffer from some sort of autoimmune disorders are easily victims and a person can become so infested that it is contagious from skin to skin contact. I have endured unnecessary pain and suffering from this is am being eaten alive from the inside out.  I have proof. I'm not crazy. The pictures that I have are very clear and do not need explanation but the drs won't even look at them and all samples i have brought to my drs were either thrown out or nothing was found even though I took pictures of them before turning them in and it is not all microscopic  you can see it with the naked eye. But yet my tests are fine except that they are not testing for the right things because they think I'm crazy. All I know is that when I die from this i hope that something will be done because I fear my children are infected by this and if they have inherited my autoimmune genetic disorder that their bodies will not be able to fight this new  super breed of parasite. If anyone wants to talk about this topic or would like to see my photos that are so horrific that a Dr actually thought I stole the pics from Google you can contact me at this email address
***@****
You are describing exactly what is going on with my husband.  Please email me  ***@**** or Facebook private message elissa Johnson from Clinton ct I would like to see pictures of what you have and talk more in depth because my husband is suffering and nobody is listening and we can't get a doctor to help everyone thinks we're crazy we thought it was more gallons I have tried everything and I don't know what else to do anymore
How do you know this is what it is?