Bump On Lower Butt
Um ok i hav this bump on my lower butt the inner side of the leg, it is not a blister n has never became one or opened ... juss a bump ... i hav alot of hair in the area ... doesnt hurt or bother ... the bump is hardly visible cuz its inside... can this be due to sum hair ? or whatever it is give me an idea
This kind of bump can be due to a sebaceous cyst of swollen lymph node. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.
I would suggest a dermatologist’s evaluation as without examination confirmation of a diagnosis is tough.Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.