Bump on head and ring of penis ( circumsized)
I noticed this irregular bump around on my circumsion line, it was oval in shape with a red small scab in the center with a smaller pimple like bump to the side and the main bump was a little wider the eraser end of a pencil, it itched sort of and i had been getting spider bites in other places so it  thought maybe it was just that. Then about two days later I noticed a bump on the head of my penis, same shape except for it didnt have a scab and it was less then half an inch away from my urethra and it was acompanied with a small pimple like bump on the frenum of my penis. I have had sex in  nearly over a year, got tested afterwards to be clean, afterwards have only messed around with my current girlfriend, farthest being I got a ** for valentines day (i wore a condom), but she has been out of town for the last 3 months, which has caused me to masturbate more. They are both itchy and are colored just like my skin. My questions are Could these still be insect bites? Could they be friction blisters? Should I be worried
now i have a new symptom which is starting to freak me out, my urethra has started to itch sometimes, especially after ejaculation, but not when i pee. I know that itchy urethra is usually a sign of an std, but I haven't had sex in over a year ( and that acthually was the only time I've had it) and the one time i've gotten a ** from my girlfriend i wore a condom so i really doubt it. PLEASE HELP!
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis,contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub with clothes, dermatitis (atopic, contact, allergic),excessive sweating causing sweat dermatitis or balanitis(due to an underlying infection (bacterial and fungal as well as other organisms) .Even genital warts cannot be ruled out as it is spread through direct skin-to-skin contact during oral, genital, or anal sex with an infected partner.

You may try calamine lotion on the rash.You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics.You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste or calamine lotion or a mild steroid cream like dermacort on the rash.For the itchiness,you  can take some antihistaminic like benadryl or Claritin.

If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.STD’s and urethritis have to be ruled out.
Hope it helps.Take care and regards.