Bump on inside of bottom lip
What should I do about a small bump on the inside of my bottom lip? It just popped up last week. Can I take something for it?

Since when are you having the symptoms? What is your age? Do you smoke?

Some causes of the symptoms you mention, could be lip biting, lip licking, Vit.B2 deficiency, smoking, overexposure to sun and ill fitting dentures. In extreme cases, this could be due to bacterial or fungal skin infection.

You need to drink plenty of water daily – around 1.5 – 3 litres per day and eat a balanced diet. Do not keep your lips dry; apply lip balm which contains sunscreen – preferably a medicated one.

If you have cracks at the corner of your mouth it indicates B2 deficiency in this case you need to take B2 supplements.

If the symptoms still persist, consult your skin specialist or dermatologist.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Regards.
I have a bump on the inside of my bottom lip close to the corner of my mouth. I was just wondering what it was. I do bite on the inside of my mouth which i shouldn't i know......but i do anyways. and also i have Herpes Type 1, could that be a cause for something in my mouth NOT on my lips? Im curious, it started going away and now it came back from me biting on it again. What should i do and what do i need to know? Thanks.
this is the second part of my message too.

The bump is inside of my mouth close to the bottom inside of my lip, it is there and it bugs me. Any info. to share to me and tell me? Thanks. & what should i do.
I have a bump under the skin inside my mouth by my lip.  I can take my tongue and push the bump inside the skin from one side to the other.  It is a small bump.  Do you know what this could be and do you think it is grounds to worry.
I got a bump on the inside of the bottom lip yesterday. I noticed another one there today just at the bottom of my tooth. It is very painful and irritating when I talk. Does anyone have an answer?