Bump w/ puss coming out on penis, scared
Doc - I noticed this morning that I had a hard feeling, single bump on the side of my penis that is freaking me out. I was touching it and puss started to come out...so I squeezed it until all the puss was drained (I think). It was a white substance that came out. I still feel the hardness of the bump but there is not more puss coming out. Plus, it seemed like the puss was coming out of two areas related to the bump. I am circumsized and it looked like the pins that hold the foreskin together was one point of exit for the puss along with the original bump area (kinda right next to each other). I'm hoping this is not something serious but I definitely would like your opinion as well.  Is this something to worry/stress about?  What steps should I take? Should I go to a doctor?
This sounds like a cyst, which is a normal variation of what penises have.  It is not a herpes or an STD, and is nothing to worry about.  I advise you to leave it alone and not squeeze it, and to show it to a doctor next time you go, so you won't have to be concerned about it.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Dermatologists in your area?