Dermatology Expert Forum
Bump w/ puss coming out on penis, scared
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bump w/ puss coming out on penis, scared

Doc - I noticed this morning that I had a hard feeling, single bump on the side of my penis that is freaking me out. I was touching it and puss started to come out...so I squeezed it until all the puss was drained (I think). It was a white substance that came out. I still feel the hardness of the bump but there is not more puss coming out. Plus, it seemed like the puss was coming out of two areas related to the bump. I am circumsized and it looked like the pins that hold the foreskin together was one point of exit for the puss along with the original bump area (kinda right next to each other). I'm hoping this is not something serious but I definitely would like your opinion as well.  Is this something to worry/stress about?  What steps should I take? Should I go to a doctor?