Bump w/ puss coming out on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Bump w/ puss coming out on penis

All- I noticed this morning that I had a hard feeling, single bump on the side of my penis that is freaking me out.  I was touching it and puss started to come out...so I squeezed it until all the puss was drained (I think).  It was a white substance that came out.  I still feel the hardness of the bump but there is not more puss coming out.  Plus, it seemed like the puss was coming out of two areas related to the bump.  I am circumsized and it looked like the pins that hold the foreskin together was one point of exit for the puss along with the original bump area (kinda right next to each other).  I'm wondering if you guys may know what this is as I'm freaked and hope for the best.  What steps should I take?  Should I go to a doctor?

Thanks.
I had the exact same problem, did you get any replies or find out what it was?
I think you have herpes, please go to your doctor. I was raped in 1986 by my boyfriend and that's what he gave me unfortunately. I was 19 at the time and now am 41. Please get help. If you want to talk let me know, thanks apl