Bumps On My Vagina

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Bumps On My Vagina

Ok Well Im 13 Never Had Sex With Anyone And i Have These Bumps On My Vagina Well Not Exactly On My Vagina But Above It . There Like Pimples kinda can someone help me please idont kno what to do ....me and my mom dont really have a good relationship or my dad or my sister so i have no one to talk to ..
do you shave that area? If so theyre probably ingrown hairs
yes i do .ingrown hairs ? whats that . & you can bust them to white stuff comes out ugh
An ingrown Hair isn't too bad of a deal. I'd simply reccomend that you not shave there for awhile. Sometimes also reffered to as razor burn. When you shave your pubic region always use a Sharp new razor and never go against the hairs direction (if your hair rests downwards don't shave from bottom to top) Every one gets razor burn/ or ingrown hairs once in awhile. while irritating and uncomfortable there really isn't much you can do about it. Oh yeah... Try not to wear anything tight there for awhile untill it's less irritated. :)
Since you are a virgin and these bumps are present above the vaginal area, it can be due to irritated hair follicles or folliculitis. Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Topical antibiotics such as Neosporin and Mupirocin are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

You could try squeezing the lump and puss will come out wipe it all of and then in the bath clean around tht area well and it will go