Bumps around elbow.
I'm not sure if the topic is right or wrong seeing how I do not know what it is!

OK well about 3 months ago I noticed around 15 bumps around my elbow. Thinking nothing of it I went on with my day. I looked there again about 30 minutes ago and there is about 100 bumps on my right elbow. There is probably double the amount on my left elbow, but half the size. I am 15 years old. I'm a male. I an very hygienic so I am not sure what it could be. It looks like pimples but its my skin color.
This could be an allergic rash. Maybe your elbows came in contact with something trigerred off a re-action.
You could try an OTC anti-histamine and apply some calon the area.
It could also be ingrown hair in that region seen in a condition called keratosis pilaris.It  occurs as excess keratin, a natural protein in the skin, accumulates within the hair follicles forming hard plugs (process known as hyperkeratinization). Bearing only cosmetic consequence, the condition most often appears as a proliferation of tiny hard bumps that are seldom sore or itchy. Though people with keratosis pilaris experience this condition year round, it’s during the colder months when moisture levels in the air are lower that the problem can become exacerbated and the “goose bumps” are apt to look and feel more pronounced in color and texture.
So you could apply a moisturizing cream to prevent dryness in the area.medicated lotions containing alpha hydroxy acids or urea may be used to temporarily improve the appearance and texture of affected skin.
ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratosis_pilaris
If it still persists please visit a dermatologist.

lately I have been getting acne on my  elbows. any help why my elbows?