Bumps below the waist.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Bumps below the waist.

So.. I'm 15. I've recently been getting bumps, that look like over-grown mosquito or chigger bites, right next to my "area." I hope you know what I mean. They itch, kind of, and they're kind of dry. No liquid, except for a clear light liquid, comes out of one of them. They really do just look like mosquito bites, but I'm SO scared that it could be something much worse. I don't know how else to desribe them. PLEASE help!
This could be an allergic reaction to insect bites or it could be scabies, from your description.
Scabies is a transmissible ectoparasite skin infection characterized by superficial burrows, intense pruritus (itching) and secondary infection. The action of the mites moving within the skin and on the skin itself produces an intense itch which may resemble an allergic reaction in appearance. The presence of the eggs produces a massive allergic response which, in turn, produces more itching.
Scabies is transmitted readily, often throughout an entire household, by skin-to-skin contact.
Permethrin, Eurax (USP Crotamiton), Malathion- applied for 24 hours effective in killing adults and eggs. Lindane-For use with patients where permethrin has failed or is contraindicated are the drugs used to trret this infection.
All family and close contacts should be treated at the same time, even if asymptomatic. Cleaning of environment should occur simultaneously, as there is a risk of reinfection. Therefore it is recommended to wash and hot iron all material (such as clothes, bedding, and towels) that has been in contact with scabies infestation.
To combat itchiness you can use  antihistamines such as cetirizine.If it is just an allergy then anti-histamines will be sufficient.Watch the bumps and see if they disappear, if not you will have to get it examined to treat it appropriately.
Even the diagnosis of scabies has to be confirmed first.
ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scabies

It could be eczema, sweat dermatitis, allergic reactions or eczema.

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal hygiene .

Anti-itch drugs, often antihistamine, may reduce the itch during a flare up of eczema, and the reduced scratching in turn reduces damage and irritation to the skin.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone or desonide), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).

Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Moisturizing is one of the most important self-care treatments for sufferers of eczema. Keeping the affected area moistened can promote skin healing and relief of symptoms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eczema

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.