Bumps in Stretch Marks
I continuously have red bumps appear inside of my stretch marks on my stomach, they usually go away within a day but another forms elsewhere. They in a way remind me of a cyst of some sort, the bumps are hard. I was wondering what these could be, why i am getting them, and how to get rid of them!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Any rash is a sign of irritation. My guess is that something you are using (soaps, lotions, etc.) are irritating the sensitive in your stretch marks. And ofcourse the wider/longer they are, the more vulnerable they are to breakouts. Is there anything you are using that you think could be the cause?
It can be due to folliculitis, sweat rash or bumps due to friction rub of skin. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.