Bumps in crack of buttocks.
So, earlier this week I noticed a cluster of tiny bumps at the upper part of the crack of my buttocks. I noticed them because they were itching and when I reached back to see why, I felt what felt like small pimples or ant bites. I mean thats how small they felt and all clustered togeather, well I they had pus in them as well. I popped them and the itching kept on and then it started to spread across my buttocks on to the cheek. I started puttimh alchohol on it to help dry it out in case it was a rash..today I noticed though that even though that place appears to be healing there is a bump showing up below it and it hurts.

I had been working in my yard cleaning up leaves the day before this showed up, and I live in the southern part of the united states. At first I thought myabe it was a bug bite or poison ivy or what not.. Any ideas, suggestions?
These small itchy bumps on butt cracks can be sweat dermatitis due to moisture(due to sweating or frequent washing), friction rub caused by the abrasion caused by clothing,the pressure of sitting, contact dermatitis by chemical irritants like laundry soaps, colognes and scented toilet paper or skin conditions like heat rash, eczema or seborrheic dermatitis. Try an over-the-counter (OTC) cream or ointment containing hydrocortisone (Cortaid, Preparation H),but it is to be applied sparingly to the affected area. A protective ointment that contains zinc oxide (Desitin, Balmex) also may help.  Also take an antihistamine like Benadryl to reduce itching until topical treatments take effect. If the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist and get it examined.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.