Bumps in pubic area

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Bumps in pubic area

I noticed some bumps in my pubic hair.

I'm a 22 yr old male and have had a lot of risky sex so I would not be surprised if these are HPV warts. However, they do not seem to be warts (or at least the types of warts you see/read about on the internet).

These bumps are on the skin of my pubic area. They are mainly flat and roundish (however one or two of them looked more like a skin tag than a bump). None of them were of any significant size (all well under half an inch).

So I squeezed them out.

And for each bump it was the same. I would squeeze it and a solid mass would come out (sort of like a blackhead). The mass was not very hard like a pebble or tough blackhead, however it was not waxy or soft; it retained its shape if squeezed or pressed on but it was still fleshy. They were flesh colored although some had a darker hue to them. They popped out when squeezed as if they were lodged in my skin and each one was smooth and roundish (while the skin-tag looking ones were not). They would leave behind a small hole in my skin that would begin to bleed so I cleaned the areas with hydrogen peroxide and applied pressure. They are now scabbed over and healing.

I do not know how long they have been hiding in my pubic hair (or how long they have not been in there). I just noticed them yesterday. However, a couple of months ago I did find one on the crease of my scrotum and inner thigh. And it did the same thing: I squeezed it, a fleshy mass came out, it bled, healed, and disappeared. I looked for it in the same area and have found nothing, so it seems these things respond to being dug out.

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. I'm just trying to figure out what these are. I plan on going to a clinic if they grow back or if I end up seeing more in my pubic area or on my actual genitals.
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be rash due to friction rub, folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

wow i have the same thing in im a virgin im really scared in  also embaressed to go to the hospital but i will ive had them since i was 14 i am now 20 i really want to get rid of them in i have one that keeps comeing back.
I had two of the same bumps last night that is why i went looking for answers what they could be and ended up here.. Any answers what the could be?