Bumps on Face
My face has been breaking out for about the past month or so. The bumps seem to just come and go almost daily as they please, also sometimes little dry looking spots on my face. Mostly small bumps on my face, sometimes growing a little big. Ive also noticed little bumps on my shoulders and arms, that seem to just be popping up randomly. Not sure if this is related, but I also have been experiencing nasal congestion, it seems like I have been picking my nose constantly. Im not sure how else to explain it. Please any tips would help.
I forgot to mention I went to the doctor about 3 weeks ago, and he said it was just a form of acne, and prescribed Doxycycline, which didnt seem to help much.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough,but it can be due to folliculitis. Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin.

Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.Acne vulgaris also have to be ruled out.

I hope that helps.Kind regards.