Bumps on Feet
I have small firm bumps all over the tops of my feet with clusters around the ankle - nothing between toes and I wear Birkenstock most of the time so my feet are not moist. They do not weep or crust they are just tiny bumps that sometimes itch just slightly.

I can scrub the tops off the bumps with a skin scrubbing pad but they are back in two days. I may have contracted them at a health spa a few years back. I have looked at photos of athletes foot and it does not match.

What could be a diagnosis and treatment.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be dyshidrotic eczema. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used, whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid. But they are available under prescription. Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

I doubt it is dyshidrotic eczema since the bumps are firm as normal skin but simply raised
I have the same condition maybe, I have heard from others that it is called stucco keratiod or something like that....still trying to find out more about treatment....I think I got It from a foot bath at a pedicure place...