Bumps on Neck
My Dad would never go to a barber shop because he likes my Mom to cut it, but we took him to a local Barber for his birthday about three years ago, and ever since then he's had these bumps on his neck. He's tryed pretty much everything that people he knows recommend. They've got so much worse, and are always inflammed, red, and rather large. We thought it could be some type of acne, but these things are not popable. We've tryed unfortunately and they just get larger and really itchy. Its become an appearance and much of a uncomfortable topic for him. Id like to help him, but I dont know where to take him. Because he is just to skeptical about any cure.

Thanks!
Your description sounds like he has a bad dose of hair bumps or ingrown hairs.  Unfortunately, it also sounds like the barber used unsanitary clippers with bacteria that entered the hair follicles/pores.  

There are hair bump serums or lotions that should be applied daily, sometimes upto three times daily, to help the inflammation and kill any bacteria that's festering.  The key is to keep up with the applications so that the bacteria doesn't have time to spread or grow.  Also keep the collars of his shirts extra clean.

A brand, Beauty 4 Ashes HBD hair bump destroying system, is recommended since it doesn't have alcohol or any other strange toxic brews.  Depending on the severity, it may take several weeks to heal the skin.  I hope your dad finds relief soon, before his next birthday.
The symptoms are suggestive of acne keloidalis nuchae. It occurs when hairs on the back of the head and neck grow into the skin, become inflamed, and cause scar tissue. These ingrown hairs usually occur following a short haircut on the back of the head and nape of the neck.

Treatment of AKN includes suppression of the inflammation with antibiotics and steroid gels or intralesional steroid injections. So apply antibiotic cream like Neosporin or bactroban. If the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics and steroids may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

Larger bumps of AKN present for a while or if not responding to treatments may need surgical removal. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing