Bumps on base of penis
Hi, my boyfriend has bumps on the base of his penis.. up where the hair is. He had them for years, and before we even got together. He is an african american, and the bumps dont look really like bumps, they looks like molds or something and they are his skin color.. He never had any pain, no white stuff coming out, never even inflammed.. they never bothered him. Its been years and they haven't spread to his penis or anything.. they are just where his hair is. He hasn't had any problems with urinating or burning or anything. its like the bumps or whatever they may be or just their.. What could this be?
From the symptoms the bumps look like Fordyce spots. They are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.