Bumps on face and neck

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Bumps on face and neck

The past week i have noticed tiny bumps resembling pimples on my neck, spreading up onto my lower jaw line and face.  It almost looks like razor burn.  No pain or itching, but I am concerned as I can't figure what it could be.  It is most noticeable after i shower in the morning, maybe from the heat/steam from the shower?  I have racked my brain for anything new i am doing and have only come up with one thing.  I started taking dandelion root supplement about a week ago, but i can't find any resources that this could cause a reaction.   Any ideas?  
Avatar_dr_f_tn

When did you start taking the supplements? Did the bumps appear hours to days after the use of the supplement?

Do you frequently shave ? Do you use a blunt razor or do you frequently get a new razor for shaving?

Do the bumps clump together and do they contain pus?

Are there any other similar lesions in the body?

Any history of allergies?

Do keep us posted for your answers.
Hi, thanks for your help.  I didn't really connect the supplement to the bumps at first, but looking back i would say i started the supplement (sporadically) about a week ago.. the bumps came maybe three days later?  

I am a 32 year old female, don't shave this area so i know it's not razor burn.. just looks similar to it.  The bumps don't clump together, but some of them do have a whitehead like a tiny pimple.  the others are just red.  I have seasonal allergies, but have never had anything like this.  Nothing else on my body, but either i'm getting paranoid or my face is starting to get splotchy redness as well.  I am debating going to the doctor but wanted to stop the supplement first.  I stopped taking it last night to check it.

Thanks so much for your help!  Any possible ideas at all are much appreciated!