Bumps on my 7 yr old son's body.
Hello we just noticed bump like growths on my 7 year old son's body.  I have taken a  picture, in hopes that someone can identify what it could possibly be.  So far he has then on his left knee area and under his chest under his left arm.
It could be eczema, sweat dermatitis, allergic reactions or Milia.

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at
the sites.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral
antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal
hygiene .

Anti-itch drugs, often antihistamine, may reduce the itch during a flare up of eczema, and the
reduced scratching in turn reduces damage and irritation to the skin.

Milia are benign, keratin-filled cysts that can appear just under the epidermis around the nose
and eyes, and sometimes on the genitalia. They are commonly associated with newborn babies
but can appear on people of all ages. Milia can sometimes be a result of sensitive skin and use of
harsh face washes or from repeated heat stress such from hot shower.

It is difficult to remove without proper tools and may leave scars if  manipulated.  If topical
medications does not help, removal by a special tool or microdermabrasion may be done by
your dermatologist.

Discuss these options with your dermatologist on your next follow-up.

Take care and keep us posted.

Regards.