Bumps on my Penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Bumps on my Penis

For a very long time now I've had these bumps on my penis which look a lot like acne.
I had them before I lost my virginity and before I ever had oral so I know they can't be an Std, but its still scary.
I'm afraid of my partner noticing them and would like to know how to get rid of them.
I read stuff about penis papules and sweat gland infections which sound and look a lot like what I've got. If this is the case, can antibiotics get rid of em? And if yes how long should it take about?

And another thing. As weird as it is, I herd my parents mention something about my father having a similar problem?
Can it be something genetic?

This discussion is related to pearly penile papules .. how to permanently remove.

This could be - pearly penile papules or fordyce spots. You would need to consult your doctor for a confirmed diagnosis.

'Pearly penile papules are multiple, small (about 1-3mm) papules running around the circumference of the crown of the glans (glands) penis. They typically develop in men aged 20 to 40, and around 10 per cent of all men are affected. They may be mistaken for warts, are not infectious and require no treatment.'

'Fordyce spots are small (1-5mm) bright red or purple papules that can appear on the glans (glands), shaft or scrotum and usually affect younger men. They may occur as a solitary lesion, but frequently appear in crops of 50 to 100. They are painless and not itchy, but may cause embarrassment because of their appearance, or a fear that they might be sexually transmitted. '

Let us know if you need any further information.

Post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards.
ok bro if u have pearly penile dont freak out there is a cure its not an std its not contagious its comon in about 30 percent of men home remedys dont work so dont try i have them and im getting them removed its a simple and painless procedure its c02 laser treatment i know it sound awful but its not too bad some guys have it worst than others mine arent horible but i dont like them and there are a lot of dermotalogy clinics that can remove them it pisses me of that alot of docs tell u to ignore them that they are normal but if u dont have them u dont know what its like the are ugly and chicks dont dig them the procedure costs around 700-1500 no more than that i know its kind of expensive but save up its worth it check out on youtube THE DOCTORS SHOW on pearly penile they demonstrate the procedure its not a big deal hope this helps
hi im fourteen years of age and i have pearly white paplure on my head.
For my age will theese go away in a couple of years or am i stuck with them for the rest of my life=/ i was researching and i foun pearly white palules removal.I do not know if  it works i havent tried it sould i tell my dad to get it or what
-i need help i hate it-
Is there any other way to remove them? Whitout laser?
ok i have this  redish pimple like bumps around the ring of my penis and also the saft it appears to be a lil bumpy. these  redish fleshy colored bumps are like connected from  ring of my penis to the foreskin area. I am really scared i have never had any sex in my life yet no contact with a female in any sexual way also i don't feel any pain. please tell me what u think.