Bumps on my entire face???
The other day I shaved and I shave like every 3 weeks or so. I think someone used my razor because I got bumps on my upper lip, then chin. a day later it spread then I got bumps on my forehead behind ears, on my neck and on my eye lids, and it is slightly itchy on my cheeks? what could this be?what do I need to get rid of this?  

It can be due to folliculitis. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also make him wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.